snake canyon right fork
Time & Location
About the Event
Right Hand Fork Snake Canyon – This is an entry level Canyoning trip though more technical than the left fork as it has a 30m and 10m abseil. All training and instruction is given on site by the instructors.
Helmets, Harness and buoyancy aids are supplied . you will pass through Snake Canyon with steep walls that rise 100m – 150m high above you, narrowing at one point to only a couple of meters wide.
A reasonable standard of fitness is required to do this tour as there is swimming, walking, jumping and scrambling involved.
This trip is based on around 4 hours depending on the size of the group.
4×4 is needed to access the location.
small sized back-pack so that you can carry your water (the back pack will get wet)
Comfortable, loose fitting clothes that you can swim
A change of clothes for the journey back.
Light comfortable trainers or boots (which will get wet)
The only thing you need to take with you into the canyon is your helmet, Life jacket, (both provided) and your water if you have one a waterproof camera, anything else can be left in the car for when you return.
We will be leaving Muscat early to be at Zammer (exit of the canyon) at 7.30am. or camp a night before
❍ WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• Experienced and certified mountain Guide
• Assistant Guide(s)
• First Aid
• Fun and Entertaining
•All safety gears
❍ DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation (Car pooling will be arranged)
Or we can provide with extra charges
• Water (You can buy from the petrol station next to meeting
• Escape to nature and explore new area
• Exciting Adventure and proper outdoor workout
• Learn new skills
• Connect with like minded adventurers
• escape the heat
• Meeting point location & time TBD on what’sup group with all confirm joiners
❍ HIKING/CANYONING GEAR LIST:
• Sport shoes/ canyoning shoes (No need for boots)
• Swimming suit and dryfast tshirt.
• Shoulder backpack to hold your water and snacks or camel pack.
• 1 big bottle of water (preferably using a water bladder to cut down on plastic bottles)
• Don't take your camera, unless it is waterproof/ GoPro
• Sun protection
• Sports water/ dehydration packs (optional)
22 omr per person self drive.
Add 3 rial lunch from local house
Additional 10 rial with transportation from meeting point
We assist you with 4x4 if you come with small car
Advance payment to confirm your spot through PayPal online ,bank muscat direct transfer,HSBC bank transfer More details.94237004
- Self driving$62.34$62.340$0